HGV Class 1 Jobs
Types of Drivers Elite Employment Group
Elite Employment is a recruitment agency that provides a dedicated service to drivers and clients. We have a large variety of HGV driving positions available, so matter where you work or whom you work for, as one of our drivers, you will be part of a great team.
We have a huge variety of driving jobs available, including HGV Class 1, HGV Class 2, 7.5 Tonne and 3.5 Tonne van driving jobs. There is currently a high demand from our logistics clients for Professional HGV and Van drivers. An HGV Class 1 license allows you to drive a category C+E vehicle which is an articulated lorry.
What you need
To undertake this type of driving job role, you will need to have passed your C+E test, have a Digital Tacho Card and current CPC Card and be qualified to drive HGV Class 1 vehicles safely.
The UK supply chain relies on HGV Class 1 drivers and workers qualified as HGV drivers are in high demand throughout the North West of England.
Why Choose Us
Our experienced team can recruit qualified drivers for clients, enabling us to meet our varying client demands while maintaining excellent driver retention. Elite Employment Group’s recruitment services mean we provide only the best to the transport and logistics industry. Please take a look through our latest driving jobs or get in touch with Elite Employment to get your next role on the road
HGV Class 1 Driver Responsibilities:
- Ensure all aspects of safety and customer site rules are adhered to.
- Responsible for the security of any products carried while in transit.
- To drive defensively and fuel efficiently at all times.
- Ensuring all delivery notes and any paperwork needed is filled out accurately.
- All transport legislation, including driver’s hours and vehicle defect reporting, is adhered to.
- Provide an exceptional standard of service to clients or customers.
- Maintain cleanliness of company vehicles and wear Uniform and any PPE provided