Van Drivers Elite Employment Group
Elite Employment Group offers a professional recruitment service and is dedicated to guiding candidates towards their ideal jobs within the logistics sector. Our experienced recruitment team allocates the right job each candidate needs and can help them achieve their specific career goals.
As a Van Driver, you will deliver products, goods, and parcels safely and efficiently to designated locations within a set timeframe and deliver high standards of customer care.
The type and size of the van you may drive will depend on the load size, the type of license the driver holds, and the distance they need to travel. The majority of vans are up to 3.5 tonnes and can be driven by a driver with a full driving license. Van drivers need a category C1 license to drive vehicles between 3.5 and 7.5 tonnes.
Delivery Driver Job Duties
- May deliver a large number of parcels a day, you may have to lift heavy products or parcels
- Keep an accurate record of deliveries and customer authorisation
- Properly uses and maintains delivery equipment, including handheld scanner
- Communicate well with customers and update them of the time of deliveries if there have been issues or changes to their estimated time of arrival.
- Maintaining communication with management to be informed of any change of delivery, route, or schedule.
At Elite Employment, we believe that there is more to recruitment than just filling vacancies. We provide a dedicated service to drivers and clients and have a variety of driving positions available.