Warehouse Elite Employment Group
Elite Employment Group is a professional Logistics Recruitment Agency. We have gained an excellent reputation because we are determined to find the right person for the right job. Our team has years of experience and the ability to match our workers more thoroughly, ensuring they are the right applicant for our client’s roles.
As a Warehouse Operative, you will be dedicated to ensuring the logistics and supply chain industry maintains its momentum and reputation.
Warehouse Staff Responsibilities:
- Completing shipments by processing and loading orders.
- Preparing orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in the delivery area.
- Inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
- Ensuring a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat.
- Completing reports by entering the required information.
- Contributing to a team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Our team at Elite Employment wants to create an environment where candidates put their confidence in us to fulfil their recruitment needs.